Strengths (S) and weaknesses (W) refer to internal factors, which are the resources and experience readily available to you.
These are some commonly considered internal factors:
- Financial resources (funding, sources of income and investment opportunities)
- Physical resources (location, facilities and equipment)
- Human resources (employees, volunteers and target audiences)
- Access to natural resources, trademarks, patents and copyrights
- Current processes (employee programs, department hierarchies and software systems)
Merupakan game slot online yang mengambil tema dari film dengan judul yang sang, ini juga garapan dari microgaming. Pada permainan slot online yang satu ini terdapat simbol scatter dan wild yang akan memberikan rangsangan perputaran bonus. Jackpot akan diputar secara acak sehingga permainan berlangsung dengan lebih adil dan tidak memberatkan pihak pemain. Ini adalah game slot online yang saat ini sangat populer.
External forces influence and affect every company, organization and individual. Whether these factors are connected directly or indirectly to an opportunity (O) or threat (T), it is important to note and document each one.
External factors are typically things you or your company do not control, such as the following:
- Market trends (new products, technology advancements and shifts in audience needs)
- Economic trends (local, national and international financial trends)
- Funding (donations, legislature and other sources)
- Relationships with suppliers and partners
- Political, environmental and economic regulations
After you create your SWOT framework and fill out your SWOT analysis, you will need to come up with some recommendations and strategies based on the results. Linda Pophal, owner and CEO of consulting firm, said these strategies should focus on leveraging strengths and opportunities to overcome weaknesses and threats.
“This is actually the area of strategy development where organizations have an opportunity to be most creative and where innovative ideas can emerge, but only if the analysis has been appropriately prepared in the first place,” said Pophal.